Senior Partner retire
Dr T C Mohan is the founder and senior partner in a local NHS GP surgery, Sunray surgery located in the Sunray Estate, Tolworth Surrey.
After 40 years of continuous service to the local community in Tolworth, Surbiton and parts of New Malden she is aiming to retire by the end of March this year.
All services currently provided by Sunray surgery will continue to be provided by the same team under the medical directorship of the remaing partner.
WEAR A FACE MASK
The surgery recommends that you wear a mask if you suffer from Respiratory problems when entering the premises.
Sunray Surgery Feedback
Sunray Surgery have received many positive feedback from our patients VERY GOOD or GOOD about the services we offer and about the staff who work in our practice which is well above the local(CCG) and national average.
Please see more details by clicking Survey results page.
Changes From 1st July 2021
Please register Online services so that you request repeat medication, make appointments & view test results.
- Please do not make e-mail requests for repeat prescriptions ,clinical problems , suggestions or concerns.
- Repeat medication request need to be made using on line services or dropping the repeat prescription slip in the box provided at the surgery.
- Clinical problems can be discussed by Telephone consultation with a health care professional.
- Appointments can be made by telephoning the surgery or using our on line service .
- Access to on line service can only be allowed after completing the necessary forms available at reception.
- If you have any suggestions or concerns ,please complete the necessary forms available reception desk.
- Please ask reception staff to register for this service . You need to bring a form of identity into the surgery to register for on line services.
- This will enable all patients to get the necessary services promptly & efficiently.
Latest re Covid-19 vaccinations
Covid-19 vaccinations - Suspicious calls & text messages - What you need to know information:
SSP - Statutory Sick Pay Emplyee's statement of sickness